Badges

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Working on a Case that is a Huge Travesty

I'm putting together material in order to write about a case near Chattanooga that I consider to be as big a travesty as was the Duke Lacrosse Case. A woman is accused of sexual molestation, and from what I can see, the charges are as legitimate as were the sexual molestation charges of nearly 20 years ago in the mass of "witch hunts" that polluted our legal landscape.

This means that I am going to give the authorities in this particular jurisdiction the same treatment I gave Michael Nifong and his minions in Durham, North Carolina. If there is one thing that I hate, it is authorities pursing and destroying innocent people, and because I have multiple forums, I am going to use them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...and to furnish that
check upon government which no constitution has ever been able to provide.”

Col. Robert R. McCormick
Newspaper editor and publisher
(1880-1955)

William L. Anderson said...

Unfortunately, the modern media is an arm of government. The Chattanooga media (especially Channel 9) has driven the hysteria and the lies in this case.

kbp said...

Hi Bill,

Abb started a thread underground. Please, if you find out, let me or all of us know what took place in her having the children removed from her custody.

Mainly, are they with any relatives now.

Thanks!