My apologies for not having more regular posts this week. I'm behind in my Day Job and figure that since the True FSU is paying me to teach kids, I probably ought to be doing that! Nonetheless, to demonstrate that the Len Gregors of the world really don't care about sexual assault and child molestation/pornography unless it affords them a chance to advance their careers, I am listing a number of links that show just how bad the sexual assault really is.
Furthermore, as I noted recently, I am convinced that TSA employment is going to appeal to people (and especially men) who get their sexual jollies by "feeling up" men, women, and children -- when they are not looking at their naked bodies. While I doubt that the mainstream media is going to deal with this problem, given that the TSA has no bigger set of supporters than the MSM "journalists," look for future news accounts that will show that the TSA has an "above-average" group of sexual offenders and other perverts in its employment ranks. Remember, you saw that first on this blog.
(Thanks to Lew Rockwell's page for providing a clearinghouse of material.)
- Are the TSA porn viewers looking for bombs or something else? Claire Wolfe has the answer.
- How strict are TSA hiring procedures? This will be interesting.
- Those elderly ladies in wheelchairs obviously were sent by Osama himself.
- TSA protects us from printer cartridges and ink.
- A new website, We Won't Fly, is launched.
- Dr. Kathryn Muratore writes letters regarding this new wave of TSA sexual assault. She posts them on her new website.
- Robert Wenzel writes about growing resistance to this madness.
Folks, these are not people who care about anything but their own power and influence. If you want proof of the bifurcated society of Those With Power And The Costume To Prove It and "Mere Mundanes," the TSA is all you need for your answer.